Monday, March 10, 2008

Chronicles of a cool nerd. :P

I'm a man, Literally too I'm Aman,
Too good to be true but still truthfully I am,
I know you're one of my many fans,
I think we beat your clan YESTERDAY in wow we played on net,
Do you wanna bet that we'll own you every time we face off against your clan. you midget! :)

I do exist, I'm not just a myth,
I'm here to save the world. damn! I'm so hip,
Trust me when I say, I do have a plan, to save this world,
And I will work on it after I win the coming up clash to own Borderlands,
I'm a nerd but I'm also a ladies man,
I also fight on streets and Rings and in other martial arts games on LAN,
Not that I'm scared of real world or anything,
I just love to create my world and setting it aflame,
The virtual world pwns! Reality's so lame.
Its tougher to strategize in wow games than to learn to fly an airplane,

Love me or hate me, I'm the way I am,
The coolest nerd ever, I'm the complete man,
Playing Basketball and Rugby with WoW and SinCity,
Living both in reality and virtuality,
Doing everything I do with full intensity.

1 comment:

Quaintzy Patchez said...

Whoa whoa...

*bows*

This one roxX0r.. Virtuality pwns all... Nerds rule \m/ huahuahaaa :P